WASCA’s range of nutritionally appropriate recipes have proved popular with students, been submitted by canteen staff and include newly developed/tested recipes.
Click on the recipe category menu on the left of screen for a range of green and amber recipes.
If you missed the WASCA Annual General Meeting then you definitely missed out on the amazing catering provided by the team from the Melville Senior High School canteen. All the recipes from the night are here for you to try. Thanks to Jess Tercier, Canteen Supervisor, staff and volunteers.
- Apple crumble slice (amber)
- Choc muffins (amber)
- Banana smoothie (green)
- Mango smoothie (green)
- Waffles (green)
- Bombay potato and spinach wrap (green)
- Chicken and vegie quesadillas (green)
- Chicken, cheese and spinach Turkish melt (green)
- Chicken gyros (green)
- Chicken noodle salad (green)
- Ham, cheese and spinach puffs (amber)
- Roasted veg (green)
- Roasted vegetable and fetta Turkish melt (green)
- Spanakopita (amber)
- Sweet chilli chicken wrap (green)
- Sweet potato noodle salad (green)
- Hummus plain and beetroot (Green)
- Seeded crackers (Green)