- 2kg frozen spinach, thawed, drained of liquid
- 8 cups flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 4 large red onions, finely chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 16 eggs
- 600g reduced fat fetta cheese, crumbled
- 2 bunches dill, finely chopped
- Olive oil spray
- 375g packet filo pastry
- Preheat oven to 180°C, line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Ensure the spinach is squeezed and drained of all liquid
- Whisk eggs lightly in large bowl, add all ingredients except pastry, combine well
- Lay one sheet of pastry on a clean bench, spray with olive oil spray, lay a second sheet on the top.
Cut pastry into 3 strips longways. At the start of each strip add two tablespoon of the filling.
Fold one corner to form a triangle, continue folding the triangle upon itself until the entire piece
of pastry is used. Continue with remaining pastry and filling
- Place on prepared tray, spray with olive oil, bake for about 30 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Nutrition information panel
|Nutrient||Per Serve||Per 100g|