- 1 medium cauliflower, chopped
- 1 medium broccoli, chopped
- 2 slices bread, torn into small pieces
- Pinch of Italian seasoning
- 100g reduced fat cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
Tip: The yield and size will depend on the size of the cauliflower and broccoli – adjust accordingly.
- Preheat oven to 180°C, line baking tray with grease proof paper
- Steam cauliflower and broccoli until tender, mash or blend with a hand mixer
- Combine cauliflower, broccoli and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, mix together until combined
- Shape two heaped tablespoons of mixture into patties or balls, place on baking tray
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden, turn over and bake for a further 10 minutes.
Nutrition information panel
|Nutrient||Per Serve||Per 100g|