- 400g canned cooked brown lentils, rinsed and drained
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic clove, crushed
- 1 bunch English spinach, roughly chopped
- 150g feta cheese (reduced salt & reduced fat), roughly chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup Italian dressing, fat free
*To make your own Italian dressing combine juice of ½ a lemon with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Combine lentils, red onion, spinach and feta in a medium sized mixing bowl
- Add cherry tomatoes and Italian dressing
- Mix well and serve.
Nutrition information panel
|Nutrient||Per Serve||Per 100g|