Ham, cheese and spinach puffs
- 10 sheets of reduced fat puff pastry (~160g each)
- 20 tsp dijon mustard
- 20 slices ham, halved
- 500g reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 500g baby spinach, chopped roughly
- 5 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line approximately 3 rectangle baking trays with baking paper
- Cut each sheet of puff pastry into four even squares
- Spread ½ tsp dijon mustard diagonally across each square
- Place ½ a slice of ham on top of the mustard
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp reduced fat grated cheese and 1/4 cup chopped spinach on top of the ham
- Fold corners of pastry towards the centre to enclose the filling. Pinch to seal. Place on prepared trays.
- Brush with egg and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition information panel
|Nutrient||Per Serve||Per 100g|