Ingredients for base recipe
- 500g sushi rice
- 750mL water
- 60g sushi seasoning
- 240g cucumber, diced
- ½ nori sheet, shredded (use scissors)
- 40g Kewpie mayonnaise
- Salt reduced soy sauce sachet per bowl
- 40g Teriyaki marinade
- 470g diced chicken thigh meat
- Mix well; place on lined baking tray, bake in 180’C oven for 20 minutes, cool.
- 2 x 185g tin tuna in spring water, drained
- 100g reduced fat mayonnaise
- Mix well.
- Mix 100g grated carrot with the diced cucumber (or avocado)
- Cook rice in water using a rice cooker or on the stove top
- One cooked, add sushi seasoning to rice and stir well
- Place rice onto a flat baking tray, cover and place in fridge to cool
- Prepare filling
- Once rice has cooled, portion rice into soup cups
- Top with cucumber, then filling, shredded nori sheets and Kewpie mayonnaise
- Serve with a sachet of soy sauce.