- 250g pumpkin, peeled and cut into medium sized cubes
- 250g reduced fat cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 100g self raising flour
Tips: Puffs can be frozen. These can also be made using sweet potato.
- Steam or roast pumpkin until soft
- Place pumpkin in a large bowl, mash or blend with hand blender, set aside to cool
- Add cheese, paprika and flour to pumpkin, stir until combined
- Allow mixture to cool for at least an hour to firm up
- Preheat oven to 180°c, line two baking trays with baking paper
- Place teaspoon sized balls of mixture onto trays
- Bake for 12–15 minutes, until golden brown
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
Nutrition information panel