Milo Bliss Balls
- ⅓ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup sunflower kernels
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 400g fresh medjool dates, pitted (approx. 18 dates)
- ½ cup Milo, plus extra to coat
- Place coconut in a small frying pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until lightly toasted. Transfer to a plate and set aside to cool
- Wipe pan clean. Add oats, sunflower kernels and sesame seeds. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until toasted. Cool slightly then transfer to a food processor, process until coarse crumbs form
- Add dates and Milo to processor, process until well combined
- Roll 1 teaspoon of mixture into a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Spread extra Milo on a plate.
Roll half the balls in Milo and remaining balls in coconut to coat.
Nutrition information panel
|Nutrient||Per Serve||Per 100g|