- 400g plain flour
- 250mL warm water
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 4 boneless /skinless chicken breasts
- 1 fresh corn cob or 425g tin of corn
- 1 cup reduced fat mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1/2 bunch spring onions
- In a small bowl stir the yeast and warm water together, set aside to rest until it begins to froth
- Add the flour and gently knead to form a smooth dough, cover and rest in warm place for 20 minutes
- Cut into 8 equal portions, roll on lightly floured bench to form a thin pizza style round
- Heat an electric fry pan and dry fry the tortilla for 2 minutes each side or until lightly coloured.
- Place chicken in saucepan, cover with cold water and place on medium heat
- Bring to the boil, place the lid on and then turn the heat off. Let stand covered for 30 min to 1 hour
- Shred chicken using two forks
- Use the chicken straight away or refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place a small amount of the shredded chicken, corn, cheese and spring onion on half the tortilla
- Fold over and then dry fry over medium heat, turning multiple times until cheese has melted, or place in oven for 5 minutes at 160°c.
Nutrition information panel
|Nutrient||Per Serve||Per 100g|