- 1 punnet fresh blueberries
- 170g reduced fat yoghurt e.g. vanilla, blueberry or honey Greek
- Wash bluberries, drain well
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Place the yoghurt in a bowl, add blueberries, gentry stir until blueberries are coated
- Using a teaspoon scoop out each blueberry individually and place on baking sheet (use a toothpick if you are scooping out too much yoghurt)
- Place tray in the freezer for 1 hour. Ensure the tray is on a flat surface
- After 1 hour your Frosty Blueberries are ready to enjoy; or place them into a zip lock bag for a healthy snack another time.