- 1 teaspoon polyunsaturated oil
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 3 cups salt reduced chicken stock
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken meat
- 1 x 425g tin creamed corn
- 1 cup corn kernels, drained
- Heat a large pot over medium heat
- Add oil and onions and cook for 1 minute
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until heated through
- Serve with a wholegrain roll.
- Add 100g of noodles of your choice, 1 teaspoon of light soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil before serving to make a Chinese inspired soup.
Nutrition information panel
|Nutrient||Per Serve||Per 100g|