Holding theme days or events in the canteen can be lots of fun and a great way to boost sales.
Linking with other initiatives within the school or in the wider community is a great way to engage with students and can help to promote specific messages.
A Theme Day or special promotion can be as simple as having ‘Fruit Fridays’ or as involved as promoting a week-long celebration of our multicultural society.
The key is to be super organised and plan ahead, see the theme day planner for some guidance.
If you are seeking inspiration, check out the ideas below:
- Promotion ideas in the canteen
- Theme days: Cultural events
- Theme days: Health & wellbeing events
- Theme days: Other events
- Theme days: Sports events
- Marketing to students in secondary schools
- Sports carnivals: keeping health on track
Don’t forget to send WASCA photos from the day so that we can share your promotional success with other schools via the WASCA website and Facebook page.