New Star Choice™ registered products just listed!
Did you know that that food and drink companies are registering new products with Star Choice™ all year round? WASCA will keep you up-to-date with these new products through the Star Choice Buyer’s Guide (January and July) and the CanTeam Newsletter (once per term), however if you can’t wait to see what’s new, keep checking the here for new additions.
- The Coconut Specialist – plain and flavoured coconut water (Amber)
- Peters Ice Cream – new fruit based ice creams (Amber)
- Brownes Dairy – Coon reduced fat cheddar cheese (Green)
- The Real Food Company – pre-prepared wholesome and tasty vegetarian meals (Green)
- Bare Crush – 100% frozen fruit icy poles in four great flavours (Amber)
- Ibis Global Foods – dried apple chips in two flavours for a healthy snack (Amber)
- Global Seafoods – 9 piece frozen sushi kit (Green)
- Canon Foods – new oven backed chicken products (Amber)
Check out the Star Choice™ Registered Products Database for more products.
FOCiS FOOD INDUSTRY FORUM
FOCiS is holding a Food Industry Forum in Perth for food and drink manufacturers and distributors involved in the FOCiS Product Registration Program and the Star Choice™ Registration Program. FOCiS will provide an overview of their recent nutrient criteria review and corresponding changes to product registration and classification. We encourage you to attend either in person or via teleconference. Further details can be found on the FOCiS website