New Star Choice™ registered products just listed!
Did you know that that food and drink companies are registering new products with Star Choice™ all year round? WASCA will keep you up-to-date with these new products through the Star Choice Buyer’s Guide (January and July) and the CanTeam Newsletter (once per term), however if you can’t wait to see what’s new, keep checking the here for new additions.
- 7 Chefs have a new larger premium range of pre-prepared meals
- Bakers Delight are now providing a great range of breads, scones and fruit loafs to schools, see the Bakers Delight store locator on their website for your local bakery
- Bega Cheese have a handy pack of 90 slices of light cheddar cheese available through Westoz
- Delicious Drinks have two great new summer flavours in their Juice Bomb and Chill J range
- Mareterram Foods have a new mashed potato product to make your life easier and hash brownes
- Nice n Fresh WA have diced cooked chicken in various sizes, perfect for sandwiches, pizzas and salads
- Niko Niko Onigiri are makers of the perfect Onigiri Sushi
- Pangkarra Foods have a tasty bean snack with a difference
- Pink Rice are now dealing directly with schools and have made ordering a whole lot easier, see their website for more details or download an order form
- Sanitarium have the perfect cold treat for those who prefer soy products
- Warnambool Cheese and Butter have a great value 1.5kg shredded light Coon cheese available
Check out the Star Choice™ Registered Products Database for more products.