WASCA is pleased to present a range of case studies. ‘HARVEST: Bright ideas from the field’ aims to motivate and inspire schools and their canteens to provide and promote healthy choices.
Click the school name to download their bright ideas:
- Applecross Senior High School
- Ashburton Drive Primary School
- Bletchley Park Primary School
- Gosnells Primary School
- John Curtin College of the Arts
- Makybe Rise Primary School
- North Kalgoorlie Primary School
- Pearsall Primary School
- St Joseph’s Primary School
- Winterfold Primary School
If you have a story to share we would love to hear about it. We value your time and can offer some suggestions to help you in the writing process.
If you would like to be part of Harvest please contact WASCA.
WASCA’s newest initiative ‘eHarvest’ was launched at the WASCA Food Forum on 11 July, 2018. Our first video features Churchlands Primary School and tips for success from Canteen Supervisor Anna Prosper.
If you would like to know more about eHarvest videos please contact WASCA.