A recent review of the Traffic light system for WA schools has resulted in a small number of changes to the colour coding of certain menu items. For a list of changes see the Traffic light changes document.
Changes to the Traffic light system
Nan Marlow Award for Excellence in Volunteering
Volunteers are your most valuable asset. Acknowledge their amazing efforts today by nominating them for this prestigious award.
See the Nan Marlow nomination form for all the details, entries close Friday 4 August 2017.
This extraordinary award will be presented at the WASCA General Meeting 23 August 2017 at the Floreat Surf Life Saving Club, Floreat Beach.
Just Pizza Company Special
Just Pizza Company have a close working relationship with Steggles. We currently stock their full range of chicken products at low prices.
We are pleased to announce we are now offering our customers the new “Steggles @ School” program. Each term four Star Choice™ registered Steggles products are chosen as part of the program. These products are sold at a super low discounted price and the program will run as an ongoing promotion for all Just Pizza Company customers.
Reminder – Profitability Training
Valuing Volunteer Managers Workshop – City of Melville
The city of Melville is pleased to announce that Dr Megan Paull (Director – Postgraduate Research, Murdoch University) will be presenting her research at their next Volunteer Managers Network training.
- Topic: Valuing Volunteer Managers
- What is it about: This workshop will update you on the progress of the new research project looking at Valuing Volunteer Managers and will seek your input on the work to date. Interactive and participatory, the workshop will include information about what volunteer involving organisations are doing to recognise their volunteer managers. Outcomes of this project will seek to assist managers to better advocate for their role, and the sector as a whole.
- When: Tuesday, 4th of April from 9.00am – 12.00 pm
- Where: City of Melville Building, 10 Almondbury Rd, Booragoon.
- Cost: FREE
- RSVP: Renae.Gillespie@melville.wa.gov.au By the 29th of March for catering purposes.