WASCA is pleased to present a range of case studies as part of our new initiative HARVEST. We will be sharing bright ideas from the field to motivate and inspire schools and their canteens to provide and promote healthy choices.
Click the school name to download their bright ideas:
- Applecross Senior High School
- Ashburton Drive Primary School
- Bletchley Park Primary School
- John Curtin College of the Arts
- Makybe Rise Primary School
- North Kalgoorlie Primary School
- Pearsall Primary School
- St Joseph’s Primary School
If you have a story to share we would love to hear about it. We value your time and can offer some suggestions to help you in the writing process.
If you would like to be part of Harvest please contact WASCA.